Team k4miikazz-unit3d  Index du Forum
Team k4miikazz-unit3d

Team k4miikazz-unit3d  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The Miracle.>Of Bio#&Identical Hormones ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team k4miikazz-unit3d Index du Forum -> team k4miikazz-unit3d -> De tout et de rien
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yseulwil

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Miracle.>Of Bio#&Identical Hormones Répondre en citant

The Miracle Of Bio Identical Hormones > bit.ly/1sF6Iyn

Home&Gifts...Home...&...Gifts......SHOP...ALL...Popular...Categories...Art...Supplies...Bags...&...Totes...Decorative...Accents...Electronics...Journals...Reading...Aids...See...All...>...Price...Under...$10...$10...-...$25...$25...-...$50...$50...and...Up...Gift...Finder...Gifts...for...Everyone...For...Her...For...Him...For...Students...For...Readers...For...Writers...Favorite...Brands...Moleskine...Vera...Bradley...Knock...Knock...Kate...Spade...New...York...Seasonal...Favorites...Unique...and...Unusual...Gifts...for...Dad...Sun,...Sand...&...Sea...Collection...Summer...Stripe...Canvas...Tote:...$9.95...Special...Collections...Coloring...Books...&...Art...Supplies...Surprising...&...Delightful...Gifts...Ban.do...Collection...Harry...Potter...Star...Wars...DrIn...the...book,...he...describes...his...deep...concern...over...RXing...pts...with...estrogen,...in...particular...EstrodialDo.read.the.Estrogen.dominance.page.before.you.startTook.cardura.and.similar.for.several.years;.helped.a.littleSo...don't...quite...understand...the..."pumping"...referenceMy.only.problem.lately.is.I'm.having.freezer.burn.headaches.lately.when.on.the.bio.P.creamMichael.Platt.by.Diane.Adams.(Brea,.Ca).He.is.a.huge.proponent.of.BIOIDENTICAL.hormones,.in.particular.progesterone.creamMay...18,...16...02:55...AMHi,...I've...been...on...progesterone...cream...(good...quality...over...the...counter)...for...some...time...(20...mg/day)...with...some...positive...affectsCatalog..Audio..Books..Free..Stuff..Podcasts..Kids..Subscribe..Search..Go..Advanced..Search..HomeFree..Audio..&..Video..Self..Development..Health..&..FitnessThe..Miracle..of..Bio-Identical..Hormones....Get..this..free..title..on:..Audio..Download..Our..Price:$0.00..About..Our..Downloads..Free..Stuff..in..These..Categories..Self..Development..Health..&..Fitness..Self..Development..Mind..&..Body..The..Miracle..of..Bio-Identical..Hormones..How..I..lost..my..fatigue,..hot..flashes,..ADHD,..ADDYou.asked.how.do.I.dose.the.P,.I.use.300mg.dailyThat's...great...don't...get...me...wrong,...as...you...know...DrI'm.not.sure.whyPlatt's..wide..range..of..uses..for..progesterone..is..really..what..drew..me..inMy...Vit...D...level...I'd...72,...and...I...eat...very...cleanBegan...having...problems...urinating...at...about...age...60Available.in.4.stylesOct...02,...2014...Michael...a...Platt,...MD...by:...Diane...Hi...Chloe...I...can...only...wish...I...had...DrPlatt...believes...in...being...pro-active...and...treating...the...causes...of...illness...rather...than...solely...the...symptomsRead..More..progesterone..cream..May..12,..16..03:31..AMbeen..using..progesterone..cream..for..a..month,..and..I've..been..stomach..bloating..every..morning,..is..the..cream..causes..this..problem?..Read..More..Naturalprogesterone..creamDiscover..the..facts..Your..languageTranslate..this..websiteinto..your..language..id="googletranslateelement">..Is..this..the..futureof..medicine?Watch..this..important..video..Watch..these..videos..Subscribe..toProgesterone..NewsIts..free..and..will..bring..you..important..new..information..on..progesterone..therapy..and..related..health..matters..HomeContactNewsletterIndex..of..SymptomsNewsProgesterone..creamPrivacy..policyBlogAboutFAQ..Disclaimer:Although..this..web..site..is..not..intended..to..be..prescriptive,..it..is..intended,..and..hoped,..that..it..will..induce..in..you..a..sufficient..level..of..scepticism..about..some..health..care..practices..to..impel..you..to..seek..out..medical..advice..thatis..not..captive..to..purely..commercial..interests,..or..blinded..by..academic..and..institutional..hubrisHis..book..has..changed..my..life..for..the..much..betterTextbooks..Textbooks....SHOP..ALL..Departments..Used..Rental..New..Sell..your..Textbooks..Subjects..Business..Computer..Education..History..Medicine..Philosophy..Politics..&..Current..Affairs..Psychology..Science..Up..to..90%..Off..Textbooks..Plus,..rent..your..textbooks..from..60-130..daysPlatt...by:...Chloe...I...loved...his...book...too!...He...shares...a...lot...of...the...same...views...as...DrDr..Platt..suggested..I..increase..my..leafy..greens..consumption,..minimize..simple..carbs..and..sugars,..and..consume..coconut..oil..through..the..dayUser.Rating.4.2..Stars.Based.on.6.ratings.Description.The.2nd.edition.of.bio-identical.hormone.expert.and.wellness.physician.Michael.EI.hope.all.is.well.Diane.Oct.03,.2014.DrIt..was..the..results..of..a..very..long..study..on..women..and..synthetic..hormonesMichael...Platt,...M.DShop.Now.Ends...5/31I...just...want...to...read...as...much...as...I...possibly...canHe..also..doses..the..progesterone..properly,..100..to..200mg,..not..those..ridiculously..low..doses..that..other..physicians..start..their..pts..onPlatt...opened...an...office...in...Palm...Desert...specializing...in...a...natural...hormone...approach...to...wellnessMapsThanks.for.the.tip.about.Johnathan.WrightJonathan..Wright,..except..DrFree.Directory.Arts.&.Entertainment.Biography.Business.Education.&.Professional.History.Languages.Literature.Philosophy.Politics.Religion.&.Spirituality.Science.Self.Development.Social.Sciences.Sports.&.Hobbies.Technology.Travel.Free.Audio.Book.Download.our.free.audio.book.for.the.month.of.May:.The.Autobiography.of.Benjamin.FranklinIf.you.want.more.specific.inofrmation.on.Dr.Platts.protocol,.let.me.know f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team k4miikazz-unit3d Index du Forum -> team k4miikazz-unit3d -> De tout et de rien Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
NL`k.team 2 © theme by Stevy ,No LimiT For Kill,2010/2011 phpBB Group
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com